I BEEN M.I.A. FOR MONTHS!
Dont need to talk about the reasons why.
All that matters is that im back for good.
Cant make any dumbass mistakes like that ever again.
Its by far the worst shit i have ever pulled off and could have fucked up my life for good. Im lucky nothing super bad happened.
I promise myself never to get into a situaton like that.
I promise my parents they will never have to deal with shit like that ever again.
Although I fucked up, Im glad my parents still had a little faith in me to send me away for college. If not, Id be staying at home still and probably be going to a community college.
I dont need to go on about this any longer.
All that matters is that everything is arrite now and all i can do is change my ways.
ON A GOOD NOTE!!!
School started two days ago.
I love my schedule (=
I like meeting new people.
I like my apartment and my roommates are chill.
I love taking naps after im done w/ classes.
I only have two classes each day, Mon-Fri.
I like looking around campus and seeing how diverse my school is now.
I like that I can do anything I want.
I like my teachers cuz theyre hella chill and talk like normal people.
I LOVE SFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! (=
CONS.
There are way too many people in my psych class, 700+ people..are you kidding me?!
The transition was the hardest thing ive experienced.
I realized it was because I am super close with my family.
I dont like walking to school but hopefully I get used to it.
I miss my bitches LOL
&I already got weekend plans (=
Clubbin anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
BOOO YOU, im not invited =P
Have fun.
Post a Comment